Last year, at a speaking event, I posed this question:
What is more powerful – love or money?
To find the answer to this compelling question, I took a survey of the room. I asked everyone that felt that love was more powerful to raise their hand. About 60% of the room raised their hand. Then I asked those who felt that money was more powerful to raise their hand. Roughly the other 40% raised theirs.
In any relationship you would think that love would always prevail. But does …Read More